How can participatory research and design advance innovative technology for transparent, accountable, and democratic governance?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
- New TASCHA & IFLA report explores how access to information contributes to development
- Mind the (information) gap: Making the case for action by governments
- Making development smart & inclusive: Launch of the Development and Access to Information (DA2I) report coming soon
- Opportunity for iSchool student to assist with ICT4D seminar
- TASCHA goes to Next Library 2017
- Supporting data-driven decision making in Myanmar through Advanced Tableau training
- World Telecommunication and Information Society Day
- TASCHA at Global Election Technology Summit
- What do we mean by ‘Civic Engagement’?
- Girls in ICT Day 2017: Education as a foundation for opportunity