How can participatory research and design advance innovative technology for transparent, accountable, and democratic governance?
What are the relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes for people using mobile devices, not PCs, to access the internet & information?
How can data be collected, managed, analyzed, and visualized to tackle challenges and enable social change and democracy?
How does access to information contribute to achieving the SDGs? What roles do libraries play in the UN's 2030 Agenda?
What role do public libraries play as community resources and technology access points in community and international development?
- TASCHA researcher attending Internet Governance Forum
- Now accepting applications for a theoretical and assessment frameworks research assistant
- Now accepting applications for adaptable curricula research assistant
- Applications now open for study abroad program in Tahiti!
- Data for Decision Making implementation in Yangon
- Meet TASCHA event recap
- Join us for the Change Seminar on Nov 7th with Jen Mankoff
- Event: Come Meet TASCHA!
- TASCHA welcomes new researcher!
- TASCHA celebrates World Development Information Day